Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Chef Blythe Beck



Tonight I watched the premier of The Naughty Kitchen with Chef Blythe Beck. I must say that she immediately intrigued me with her unconventional way of thinking in the kitchen. Anyone who can depict the actual characteristics of any professional chef is always on my side. I love her honesty and passion for the food industry. She doesn't sugar coat ANYTHING!!!! She should be an inspiration to all aspiring chefs because she sends the message that you always need to stay true to yourself and your heart no matter what the critics have to say. Unfortunately, she also let on to the fact that we ALL have some type vice which is usually alcohol. (Gotta love that wine) Now that the cats out of the bag, I can't wait until next week's episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment