Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Want This Shit Forever Man!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drake - Forever (Feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem) [Official Music Video] from MishmashD Media on Vimeo.



Today 106 and Park premiered Drake's video for his new song Forever featuring Kanye West, Lil Wayne and Eminem. This song actually isn't new at all. I was bumpin this joint last summer after I cam across it on a Young Money mixtape. This was actually the first song that made me seriously listen to Drizzy, after which I became a sincere fan. Although the lyrics are different from the original version 2 new artists, the track is crack;) Get you some!

P.S- There are soooooo many rappers that get a bad rep because typically, they deserve it. After meeting Drake in 08, I'll probably always remain a fan of his. He's extremely respectable, mannerly, and well spoken. He's definitely not your stereotypical hip hop star. However this was right before he officially blew up ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment