Monday, September 7, 2009

Goodbye Labor Day...



This past weekend in Atlanta has been one crazy ass ride. Who knew that Labor Day was such a popular holiday these days? There were so many things being celebrated, I couldn't keep up. Not only was it a holiday weekend, there were Black Gay Pride events, Dragon* Con events, Luda Day Weekend events, Nascar Racing events, a Britney Spears concert, and 2 Jamie Foxx Concerts! The city was seriously on FIRE!!!! Even Lil Kim was in town! (I love that girl!) Even though I didn't partake in any of the events this year, weekends like this are the exact reasons why I've stayed in Atlanta for the past 6 years. Working at one of the most popular hotels in Midtown, which I like to call Club Dub, we get to see a little of everything and everyone. I'll save the details for another post...

No comments:

Post a Comment