Sunday, September 13, 2009

How Could You Be So Heartless? SMDH...



At what point is the boy Kanye going to be tactful? He completely shut down poor Taylor Swift at the 2009 VMA's! Before the child could really begin to graciously accept her award for Best Female video, this jackass stormed the stage and grabbed the mic, declaring that Beyonce, hands down had the Best Female Video! We know Jay and Bey are Kanye's homies but daaaaammmmnnnn my dude, stop riding because it is NOT a good look. We all are very aware that Bey is killing the game and has been for some time. There was no need for a refresher! Back when Kanye was still riding Hov's coatails trying to get in the game and become Roc-a-Fella, I don't recall anyone interrupting his 15 minutes of fame. I sat in serious dismay as I watched him completely humiliate Taylor. She couldn't even figure out what to follow that whole interruption up with. I am almost saddened to say that I'm a fan of this NIGGA and his music let alone his coonish behavior! Damn Ye, How could you be so Heartleeeesssss?

No comments:

Post a Comment