Monday, September 7, 2009

City in Motion



Although I still reside in Atlanta, GA, one of the best up and coming cities for the young, black and gifted, my heart still beats for that uptop way of life. The artistic and classy yet I don't give a fuck attitude is all that I am. The feeling of freedom and independence yet being connected with others in this almost strange unity is what I yearn for on a daily basis. It's sooo true that those streets make you feel brand new. Don't get me wrong, F.I.L.A! But my time here is slowly dwindling down. They say home is where the heart is and even though I have NO plans to move back to CT, the closer to my loved ones, the BETTER! New York City is full of motion and activity. I feel like the south almost has a chopped and screwed demeanor and doesn't plan to change in the time I need it to. I'm trying to make moves and the options are just NOT available here! I have been slowly planning to vacate out of this town, and two (2) years is the deadline.... NYC here I come baby!!!


Empire State Of Mind (Feat. Alicia Keys) - Jay-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment